About Me

Call me Lottie if you want. 17 years old girl who loves shopping.
Obsession in good food! :]

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Untitled

Fine, I got myself a blog again.
Actually I have no idea why I love signing up for new e-mails and blogs but non of it I use it very often and eventually I dumped them all.
Oops, sorry for those who have the same name to me, I seized lots of ID at gmail.


Oh the main point I need to mention, I changed my nickname as my previous one sounds childish and I am growing older already so it doesn't suit me anymore and might sound a little weird.
I am not a small kid anymore, I do not need a name which sounds so cute like "kawaii neh~".
Charlotte, this name makes me think of a girl who lives at countryside with a big smile on her face, run freely everyday and nothing could pull her away from happiness.
Hope that this name will change my personality from pessimistic to a person who often smile, just saying.




XOXO,
charlotte

1 comment: